- Compact design, with simple controls for ease of use.
- Requires little or no top up from day energy,
resulting in lower annual running costs.
- Built-in boost element for supplementary heating.
- High fan speed selectable for faster discharge.
- Accurate thermostat control of room temperature.
- Securely wall mountable for safety.
- Made in the UK.
1. User Controls
Manually adjustable room temperature thermostat. On/Off switch for boost.
2. Installer Set Controls
For commercial applications, installer can permanently select higher fan speed for faster core heat extraction.
1. Case assembly and Weights
Containing assembled heater case and heating elements. Packed in single carton.
Supplied, 2 bricks per pack. Approx weight of each brick 7.5kg.
- Exceptional user controllability
- Energy efficient
- Instantaneous fan controlled heat output, allowing heat on demand
- 2 speed fan
- Built in room sensor controlling fan
- Low case emission, retains heat until required later in the evening
- Boost element to maintain heat output
- Separate heat source when required, using boost element
- WMF heaters can be customised to suit commercial or domestic applications
||Weight without Bricks
||Weight with bricks
|Storage input loading
|Direct acting loading
|No. of bricks